TUSA Hyflex Switch Fins
The TUSA Hyflex Switch Fins SF0104 are powered by PuRiMaX “Polyurethane Blade System”. The Polyurethane blade provides a quick “snappy” response to the diver’s every movement. TUSA’s unique “Vortex Generator” effectively reduces water resistance through the fin stroke normally found on traditional smooth blades. TUSA’s Multi-compound foot pocket increases power transfer to the fin blade. The TUSA Hyflex Switch is equipped with the new Universal Bungee Strap providing extraordinary comfort.
These fins are NOT regularly stocked. Please allow an additional 1-2 weeks for delivery.
- TUSA Hyflex Switch Fin
- Polyurethane Advanced Blade System
- High-Quality Vortex Generator Decreases Water Resistance
- Foot Pocket Enhances Comfort Level
- Composite Foot Pocket Adds to Power Transmission towards Fin Blade
- Standard Universal New Bungee Strap
- Angled Advanced Blade Design
- Lightweight & Compact
- Blade Mechanism Responds Faster than Traditional Plastics or Rubber
- Improves Kicking Efficiency
- Bungee Strap for Comfortable Placement of Foot in Place
- Ideally Lightweight for Travel
- Available Colors: Flash Yellow, Fishtail Blue, & Black
- Available Sizes: XS-XL
- TECHNOLOGYPowered by PuRiMaXThe fin blade is made of top quality Polyurethane material that provides a quicker response to movement over rubber and plastic fins.Vortex GeneratorSix (6) performance ridges positioned behind the blade vent reduce resistance, creating a smoother and more efficient kick cycle.Angled Blade Design (A.B.D.)A standard flat fin inhibits propulsion solely by fault of design. An angle between the heel of the foot and the calf of the leg remains when the leg is extended to kick. This angle causes approximately 10% of the propulsion to be lost. The Angled Blade Design accommodates for this anatomical characteristic and ensures maximum efficiency throughout the kicking cycle.Bungee StrapThe heavy duty elastic fin strap provides easy donning and doffing of fins. The quick adjustment accommodates five (5) adjustable positions.