Scubapro Everdry 4 Drysuit
The Scubapro Everdry 4 Drysuit is made of a 4mm neoprene material similar to a wetsuit, the Scubapro Everdry 4 Drysuit offers a tight fitting suit similar to a wetsuit for fit, but offering the warmth that only a drysuit can provide.
Newly restyled, the EVERDRY 4 offers a more streamlined fit, comfort and flexibility of a wetsuit, with the thermal properties and water-tightness of a drysuit.
The EVERDRY 4 offers the ultimate in neoprene drysuit technology. It is constructed of 4mm high-density neoprene sandwiched between layers of nylon jersey — the heavier outside layer is designed to withstand abrasion, the lighter inside layer is more for comfort.
Seams are triple-glued and double-thread blind-stitched on the outside; the inside is coated with a liquid polymer that penetrates the nylon layer and fuses to the neoprene, creating an extremely durable and waterproof seam.
The EVERDRY 4‘s neoprene is able to resist compression at depth. This means you won’t experience huge shifts in buoyancy as you descend, minimizing the amount of ballast you’ll need to carry. It also means you won’t lose as much of the suit’s inherent thermal properties, so you don’t need to wear as much in the way of undergarments. In fact, the EVERDRY 4 is designed to be worn with either a very thin undergarment or no undergarment at all. This enables you to enjoy a snug-fitting, streamlined suit as you’re kicking through the water.
The EVERDRY 4 features a first-rate neoprene neck seal that is smooth-skin on the outside and nylon jersey on the inside. Because of this, you can easily slip the suit over your head without any hair-pulling, then by folding the smooth-skin under you create a large-surface-area seal against your neck. Wrist seals use straight smooth-skin neoprene to achieve their watertight seals, and on the lower extremities attached neoprene soft socks can be used with drysuit boots or standard neoprene dive boots.
The large kneepads are built tough to protect even the most avid bottom crawlers. The cargo hip pocket is sized right, easy to reach, and offers a zippered closure to keep contents secure. And the adjustable suspenders just make wearing a drysuit that much easier, both at depth and on the surface.
Built for comfort, convenience and extended wear, the Scubapro Everydry 4 Drysuit fits like a glove, offers excellent range of motion, and most importantly, keeps your body heat in and the cold water out.
- Soft & comfortable like a wetsuit, but keeps you warm &watertight like a dry suit. Scubapro Everdry 4 Drysuit was created for demanding and recreational divers wanting easy-to-wear advanced dry suit protection. In professional black with modern, metallic silver graphics and logos, this suit says SCUBAPRO quality and spirit throughout.
- 4mm high-density neoprene maintains optimal thermal insulationbut weighs 50% less and is significantly softer than a traditional dry suit.
- Ensures better protection and buoyancy stability at depth thana traditional wetsuit.
- Featuring Si-Tech balanced side-activated inlet and adjustableoutlet valves, facilitating better buoyancy operation and increased comfort.
- Soft flexible neoprene socks, fitting a broad range of feet andbody combinations. The suit can be worn with HD Drysuit Boots or Neoprene boots (available separately).
- Durable dry back zipper with neoprene protection flap keepswater out.
- Convenient and roomy pocket with zippered closure keepsessentials close at hand.
- Available in both men’s and women’s sizes. And our lady’sversion is a specifically cut and shaped pattern for perfect fit on the female form.
- Reversed construction rolling neoprene neck seals guaranteewatertightness without the hair-pulling or potential allergy risks of traditional latex. Two exterior velcro closures offer complete adjustment and comfort.
- Easy-to-repair neoprene wrist seals for no-leak insulation andcomfort.
- Elastic, adjustable & removable suspender system for abetter fit.
- 5/6.5mm anatomically shaped hood with prolonged neck & softskin-like neoprene face & neck seals, plus air release valve system, keeps you warm.
- Overall quality finishing and details: every millimeter is wellthought out and perfected for a premium diving experience.
- Single Pocket on the right hip
Scubapro Everdry 4 Drysuit Sizing:
Mens Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium Relaxed/Large Short, Large, Large Relaxed/XL Short, XL, XL Relaxed/2XLS, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL
Womens Sizes: 2XS, XS, S, M, Lg, XL
Buy Scubapro Drysuits and Equipment Online in Canada with Free Shipping from Dan’s Dive Shop, a top stocking Dealer.