XS Scuba Power Fins
The XS Scuba Power Fins offer a classic fin design with the ability to achieve high performance kicks, efficiency and top notch quality in a value priced rubber dive fin with standard rubber strap.
The XS Scuba Power Fins are a favourite fin for experienced divers and technical divers because of their unique ability to handle any fin kick from modified flutter, to modified frog, helicopter turn or a backwards kick. Why wouldn’t a beginner want to start off doing it right as well?
Many of the traditional plastic fins do not allow for any of the above mentioned kicks to be demonstrated very well and are more suited to a flutter kicking making them a poor choice once the diver learns that there was a more efficient way to fin and a better fin to help them achieve those fin strokes.
Upgrade your Power Fins to a Halcyon Spring Heel Strap for unbeatable comfort, reliability and ease of donning and doffing with and without gloves on, while eliminating the failure point of a breakable rubber strap in the process.
- Excellent propulsion and comfort in a vented fin
- Compression molded, rubber construction
- Provides exceptional speed with minimal effort
- Available in three sizes. Size range based on being worn with a standard Bare, Scubapro, Pro Dive or Oceaner 7mm boot. Fourth Element go up 1 size. Hard sole boots go up 1 size.
- Medium (p/n FN202) Not Stocked fits size 4-6 mens
- Large (p/n FN203) fits size 5-8 mens
- X-Large (p/n FN204) fits size 8-10 mens
Buy XS Scuba Power Fins online in Canada from Dan’s Dive Shop, a Top Stocking Dealer.
There are no reviews yet.