Suunto D6i Novo Computer
The Suunto D6i Novo Computer is a robust dive with a 3D Compass, Wireless, Hoseless Air Integration and a Stainless Steel Housing.
The new refined Suunto D6i Novo is the watch-sized dive computer of choice for those who take their diving seriously. With a tilt-compensated 3D digital compass and wireless air integration, it’s a great tool when other people rely on your diving skills. Trusted by professional divers, its good looks make it a great addition to your more civilian wardrobe too.
We now offer In Store Financing for your new Drysuit system. Click HERE for details.
- 5 modes including freediving
- Gas-switching between up to 3 gases
- 3D compass, optional wireless air integration
- Suunto RGBM
- Steel case and sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating
- Full continuous decompression algorithm – Suunto RGBM
- Gas-switching between up to three gases
- Five modes: air, nitrox, gauge, free and off
- Innovative apnea timer, and a timer in air/nitrox modes
- Integrated tilt-compensated 3D digital compass
- Updateable firmware
- Optional wireless air integration – current cylinder pressure, remaining air time
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your PC/Mac using Suunto DM5 software
|WHAT’S IN THE BOX?|
Suunto D6i Novo Stealth with stealth silicone strap and a stealth extension strap, D-series USB cable, dive manuals on DVD, quick guide and dive legal leaflet with warranty information
Stealth (Titanium Grey)