Seac Motus Freediving Fins
Seac Motus Freediving Fins are an amazing high performance freediving fin featuring a special Techno-Polymer Formulation that is focused on perfection, performance and efficiency in the fin blade’s Flexibility and Reactivity, while maintaining a phenomenal price point in an interchangeable blade fin for Freediving, Spearfishing and more.
Foot pocket is comprised of hard thermoplastic rubber (TPR) with dual material density-hard in the sole and ribbing soft for the foot-that optimizes comfort and performance. Features 22°-degree angle between blade and foot to optimize power of the thrust with less effort. The camouflage pattern obtained with WFT technology consists of a special film resistant to cuts and abrasions. Foot pocket heel pull tab for easy donning and doffing. Non-vented fin is available in multiple sizes.
Seac Sub products are made with the highest quality materials and outperform many of the higher priced Italian brands.
- Seac Motus Freediving Fins:
- Interchangeable Blade Fin Design
- Special Techno-Polymer Formulation Focused on Blade’s Flexibility and Reactivity
- Foot Pocket:
Comprised of Dual Density Material
Hard Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) Sole and Ribbing
Soft TPR for Foot Pocket
Optimizes Comfort and Performance
- 22°-Degree Angle Between Blade and Foot
- Angled Blade: Optimize Power of Thrust w/Less Effort
- Camouflage Pattern Obtained w/WFT Technology
- Pattern: Consists of Special Film Resistant to Cuts and Abrasions
- Heel Pull Tab for Easy Donning and Doffing
- Non-Vented Blade Design
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Italian design and engineering
The generous foot pocket of this fin is sized to assume wearing of a 3mm neoprene sock. We have 2mm, 3mm and 5mm socks available. Please choose accordingly. If you’re on a lower end of a size chart, consider a thicker sock as an option.
Buy Seac Gear Online in Canada with free shipping from Dan’s Dive Shop, a Top Stocking SEAC Dealer.
There are no reviews yet.