Scubapro MK25T EVO S620X-Ti Regulator
The Scubapro MK25T Evo S620X-Ti Regulator features the top Scubapro regulator technology is on display in this high-tech, ultralight reg system. The MK25T EVO is machined from a solid block of titanium which will not corrode, even in concentrated saltwater conditions, promising years of trouble-free use. It offers excellent resistance to freezing, superb inhalation sensitivity and instant delivery of air on demand.
We now offer In Store Financing for your new Drysuit system. Click HERE for details.
The new S620 X-Ti embraces the best features of SCUBAPRO’s renowned S600 in an upgraded, state-of-the-art design. Smaller and lighter but using the same-sized diaphragm, the S620 X-Ti delivers effortless airflow under all dive conditions. The titanium inlet tube is super-efficient, the large purge button improves water circulation and the new exhaust tee enhances overall performance.
First Stage MK25T EVO
- Air-balanced flow-through piston in a full titanium body provides effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
- Spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- DIN version comes with a dual-compound wheel that features an ergo shape and soft grip on a rugged black nylon frame.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
Second Stage S620X Ti
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Titanium barrel is rugged, anti-corrosion and lightweight for long-term reliability.
- Uses the S600’s large diaphragm inside a compact casing for maximum breathing sensitivity.
- User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable compact orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1850 l/min
Yoke or DIN First Stage is available.
Buy Scubapro Gear Online in Canada with Free Shipping from Dan’s Dive Shop, a top Stocking Scubapro Dealer.