Scubapro MK19 EVO D420 Regulator
The Scubapro MK19 EVO/D420 Regulator offers a new legacy with the revival of the iconic design of the original D-Series second stages upgraded to offer the latest advances in breathing performance technology and teamed with the MK19 EVO balanced diaphragm first stage to create a 21st century smooth, natural breathing regulator.
We now offer In Store Financing for your new Drysuit system. Click HERE for details.
The new MK19 EvVO/D420 Regulator features a brand new balanced valve inside a housing supported by a full metal structure. Called the Progressive Flow Control Valve, it is able to deliver abundant airflow for the best breathing performance with a natural smoothness comparable to what you might experience breathing on the surface.
The uniquely shaped fiberglass-reinforced nylon casing is ultra-durable and allows the LP hose to be connected on either the right or left side for maximum rigging flexibility. A new dive/pre-dive system includes a switch on the top of the casing with a thumb tab for adjusting the direction of airflow right out of the valve.
A highly efficient purge button is a technical jewel based on a new concept that gives the D420 its unique face. Teamed with the compact, lightweight MK19 EVO, with its environmentally sealed system, dry ambient pressure chamber plus user-friendly LP port swivel turret, this regulator system is uniquely well-suited to handling cold water and the harsh diving conditions often encountered by technical divers. This makes the MK19 EVO/D420 more tech-driven than the MK25 EVO/D420, while serving avid divers and SCUBAPRO brand enthusiasts everywhere.
– Uniquely shaped fiberglass-reinforced nylon casing carries on the D-Series heritage with the latest advances in breathing performance technology
– Air-balanced Progressive Flow Control Valve is able to deliver abundant airflow with a natural smoothness comparable to breathing on the surface.
– Dive/pre-dive system includes a switch on the top of the case with a thumb tab for adjusting the direction of airflow right out of the valve.
– Casing design features inner winglets that direct airflow towards the exhaust valve, creating a dramatic improvement in exhalation effort.
– Diaphragm is located in the lower section of the casing to take advantage of the pressure gradient in the upright position, making breathing even easier.
-Reversible hose attachment allows for either left- or right-side LP hose connections for maximum rigging flexibility
– Large purge button is easy to reach and depress, with or without gloves.
Exhaust tee is compact and efficiently deflects bubbles from the diver’s view while enhancing ease of exhalation
– Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
– Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes, from largest to smallest.
– MK19 is designed to be the ultimate first stage for cold water or contaminated diving conditions.
– Ideal first stage for avid recreational, technical, professional and military divers.
Latest design makes it substantially smaller and lighter than the original MK19.
– Air-balanced first stage diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate
– Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism and is extremely resistant to freezing
– New dry chamber is equipped with a double spring making it more compact and reliable.
– Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down, plus provide for an optimum hose/transmitter layout
– Swivel turret comes with four High-Flow LP ports plus one axial Super High-Flow LP port to maximize hose routing options for technical diving layouts
– CE certified according the latest EN250A European Standards for all diving conditions, including extreme cold water.
Available in Yoke or DIN
Buy Scubapro Regulators and Equipment online in Canada with Free Shipping from Dan’s Dive Shop, a Top Stocking Scubapro Dealer.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.