Scubapro Mesh n Roll Bag
The Scubapro Mesh n Roll Bag takes the mesh bag concept to a new level by adding a top pull handle and heavy-duty off-road style wheels, so now you can roll your gear down to the dive site. Even better, when the diving’s done, you can tow your soggy gear behind you rather than letting it drench your backside as you lug it back to your car or hotel room.
Mesh dive bags are popular for a number of reasons.
First, they’re super lightweight and that’s always a good thing. Second, the loose-weave mesh material makes it easy to see what’s inside, a big plus when digging around for particular gear items. Third, they’re water draining, so when the day’s diving is over, you won’t have to carry half the ocean home with you in a pile of water-soaked gear. And fourth, the mesh weave allows for lots of air circulation which helps eliminate odors and control mildew when storing gear between dive trips.
The Mesh n Roll Bag is built with heavy-duty coated mesh fabric that is lightweight yet very durable. The cavernous main compartment holds a lot of gear and closes with a YKK saltwater-resistant double-slider zipper which is U-shaped, allowing the bag to open wide for easy packing. A separate non-mesh zippered pocket on the side of the bag is perfect for stashing wallets and keys.
Adjustable handles can be used either as shoulder straps or for backpack-style carrying, but what makes the MESH ‘N ROLL really special is its first-rate rolling system that makes transporting gear a breeze. The bag also features a unique packing system to keep it small in your checked bag so you can take it with you on your dive travels.
- Heavy-duty PVC coated mesh fabric is rugged yet lightweight.
- Large main compartment is water-draining and holds lots of dive gear.
- YKK double-slider U-shaped zipper is saltwater-resistant and allows ample access to the bag for packing and unpacking.
- Separate non-mesh zippered pocket is perfect for storing smaller valuables.
- Top pull handle and heavy-duty wheels create an easy-to-maneuver gear transport system.
- Semi-rigid base with reinforced corners protect the bag when rolling over rough terrain.
- Adjustable straps can be used for shoulder or backpack-style carrying.
Dimensions: 30.8x15x13.8in/78x38x35cm. Weight: 5.7lbs/2600g. Volume: 23.6gal/104L
Buy Scubapro Gear Online in Canada with Free Shipping from Dan’s Dive Shop, a top stocking dealer.