Scubapro Delta Boots 5mm
The Scubapro Delta Boots 5mm are made around a sturdy but flexible outer sole that offers a solid rubberized protective armour, yet it still feels light on the foot.
A built-in arch support and a full cut create pair perfectly together for a comfortable, cramp-free fit, even for wide-shaped feet. The reinforcement on the top of the foot provides both cushion and protection against the edge of the fin pocket.
The Scubapro Delta Boots 5mm upper neoprene provides lots of overlap with a wetsuit leg and the zipper is backed by a gusseted water dam. The aggressive anti-slip tread is non-marking, a feature boat owners will like. Both toe and heel caps offer additional protective armor. The heel cap includes a fin strap keeper.
A flexible boot that offers a lot of protection and comfort, the next time you’re diving cold water or traversing rocky shorelines, you’ll be glad to be wearing your DELTAs.
- A sturdy outsole and rubberized armor provide excellent protection on both the top and bottom of the boot.
- The top of the foot is both cushioned and protected against abrasion from the edge of the fin pocket.
- Built-in arch support increases comfort when traversing rocky shorelines.
- The reinforced toe and heel caps extend boot life. The heel cap includes a molded fin strap keeper.
- The long zipper is great for easy donning and doffing and is fitted with a gusset to cut down on water seepage.
- The aggressive anti-slip tread is non-marking, a feature boat owners always appreciate.
- Velcro zipper-end patch secures the side zipper when closed.
3XS/4, 2XS/5, XS/6, S/7, M/8, L/9, XL/10, 2XL/11, 3XL/12
Duty and Brokerage fees included in retail price. Product only ships within Canada.
Buy Scubapro Gear Online in Canada from Dan’s Dive Shop, a Top Stocking Dealer.