Mares Razor Pro Freediving Fins
The Mares Razor Pro Freediving Fins are a very efficient fin thanks to the use of modern polymer materials with the addition of elastomers, which optimize elasticity and reactivity.
The blade on the Mares Razor Pro Freediving Fins have differentiated thicknesses ranging from 6mm in the front of the shot to 1.8mm at the tip of the flap. The longitudinal channels on the blade are also capable of diving more reactivity without increased weight of the blade. The differentiated thickness along the blade gives a parabolic flexion of the fin.
The Mares Razer Pro Freediving Fins have blade width of 22cm by a length of 63 cm and the blade’s shoe angle is 22 degrees.
The flap has a dovetail profile which hels controlling of the lateral drift and reduces the water rails on the fins.
- Interchangeable Blade to meet the needs of all diving conditions.
- High Quality tapered elastomer blade for agility and performance
- Generous Foot Pocket designed to be warn with a 3mm soft sock
- The Liner is built for maximum performance, while delivering a perfect power transmission from foot to blade
- V-Tip to prevent slipping side to side during hitting.
Buy MARES Freediving and Spearfishing Equipment and Accessories online in Canada with Free Shipping from Dan’s Dive Shop, a Top Stocking MARES Diving Dealer.