Hollis 200LX Second Stage
The Flagship Hollis 200LX Second Stage Only can be converted from a right-handed hose configuration to a left-handed hose configuration, in a manner of minutes.
The valve of the Hollis 200LX is PVD” (Physical Vapor Deposition) Industrial Plated. PVD is a super-hard coating that is by far the most durable coating available today. Superior quality that will outlast any traditional plating.
The Front stainless steel metal ring, inhalation knob dive/pre-dive end cap are also PVD” Plated. Second Stage Regulator is a pneumatically balanced PVD-plated brass valve results in smooth, easy breathing.
Diver adjustable inhalation knob, allows diver to customize inhalation effort. The second stage has an adjustable Dive/Pre-Dive switch: Large Venturi lever has a soft rubber grip, which makes it easy to locate and use. Ergonomic exhaust channels bubbles away from field of view and reduces exhaust effort. Improved orthodontic mouthpiece with dual color tabs.
Own the top rated regulator of the year today and breath easier and deeper than ever before.
Hollis 200LX Second Stage Only Black Features
- Hollis 200LX Second Stage LP hose is not included
- Pneumatically Balanced Demand Valve Design
- Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) Finish Brass Valve
- PVD: Most Durable Coating Available Today
- Stainless Steel PVD Coated Cover Ring, Adjustment Knob & Pre-Dive/Diver End Cap
- Smooth, Easy Breathing
- Adjustable Inhalation Knob, Allows Diver to Customize Inhalation Effort
- Adjustable Venturi System (A.V.S.)
- AVS: Simple Dive/Pre-Dive Switch Adjust Inhalation Effort
- AVS: Prevents Free-Flow During Shore Entries or Long Surface Swims
- Lightweight ABS/Polycarbonate Housing
- Patented Silicone Rubber Orthodontic Mouthpiece
- Mouthpiece Provides Comfort and Reduced Jaw Fatigue
Buy Hollis Gear Online in Canada with Free Shipping from Dan’s Dive Shop, a Top Stocking Hollis Gear Dealer.