Gear Aid Revivex Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo
Gear Aid Revivex Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo is designed to help eliminate that smell…….you know the smell: wetsuit funk. It’s not pretty, but it is preventable—and so is the chlorine and salt damage that shortens the life of your expensive neoprene gear.
Just use Gear Aid Revivex Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo on hoods, boots, gloves, fishing waders, LYCRA® body wear, and of course, wetsuits and drysuits. Our Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo works fast to remove organic residues like algae and bacteria, plus chlorine and salt deposits—so your neoprene gear smells fresher, stays supple and lasts much longer.
Preventing your own premature aging isn’t easy, but for your favorite watersports gear, Gear Air makes it a snap their awesome Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo. Remember, cleaning wetsuits means less funk and more fun.
Extend the life of neoprene gear without damaging it with Revivex Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo. Over time, chlorine and salt damage can degrade expensive suits. Wash away organic residues like algae and bacteria with this cleaner and conditioner formula. Simply rinse neoprene gear with it to keep it supple and smelling fresh. It’s also safe to use on neoprene booties, gloves, and even GORE-TEX® drysuits. Keep watersports gear in tip-top shape by using Revivex Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo.
- Gently Cleans – Removes harmful residues, particles, and salt without damaging neoprene
- Conditions – 2-in-1 formula extends suit life by keeping neoprene supple and colors bright
- Protects – Prevents premature aging so gear looks and feels good for years of outdoor adventure use
- Concentrated – Maintain all watersports gear with one 10 fl oz pouch that’s good for 10 wash treatments
- Multipurpose – Formula safely cleans wetsuits, drysuits, triathlon suits, life jackets, fishing waders, booties, and gloves
- Wetsuit cleaner and conditioner for neoprene and watersports gear
- Leaves articles free of organic residue, chlorine and salt deposits
- Prevents premature aging and oxidation
- Available in 10 oz. and 1 gallon sizes
- Neoprene gear smells fresher, stays supple and lasts longer
- Safe for use on wetsuits, drysuits, booties, gloves, fishing waders, LYCRA® body wear and more
- Made in USA
Buy Gear Aid Essentials online in Canada from Dan’s Dive Shop, a Top Stocking Dealer.