Gear Aid Aquaseal Neo Can 4 Oz.
Gear Aid Aquaseal Neo Can 4 Oz. offers the finest in black contact cement formerly known as “Seal Cement” to adhere your cherished wetsuit and drysuit components back to working order.
Gear Aid Aquaseal Neo is formulated to permanently bond with neoprene and other coated materials. With this flexible liquid adhesive, repairing neoprene gear can be done within half an hour. Apply to waterproof waders, gloves, booties, and spray skirts by the water. Or re-seal a leaky gasket at home. When rips and tears happen, use this contact cement to repair stretchy, high-performance fabrics and protect it from abrasions. Before venturing out to that favorite fishing hole or dive spot, bring Aquaseal NEO along for unexpected repairs and save that expensive gear.
- Fast Acting – Dries in 20 minutes for fast in-field repairs to wetsuits, waders and more
- Durable – Available in 1.5 fl oz tube or 4 fl oz can, this tough adhesive bonds to neoprene, latex and rubber
- Flexible – Cures to an elastic rubber that stretches and bends with fabrics
- Abrasion resistant – Coat high-wear areas like knees and elbows to protect against abrasion
- Waterproof – Provides a water-tight seal to keep watersports gear performing no matter the activity
Buy Gear Aid Essentials Online in Canada from Dan’s Dive Shop, a Top Stocking Dealer.