Garrett ATX Metal Detector
same time. No need to switch modes to enhance detection of one target while degrading another.
- ADJUSTABLE THRESHOLD : Allows the user to manually adjust the audio threshold (constant background sound) to better hear targets.
- ALL-METAL MODE : True All-Metal mode offers deepest detection depth and sensitivity on the smallest nuggets.
- IRON CHECK (ATX ONLY) : Allows the operator to audibly identify iron targets when using a DD searchcoil.
- ALL TERRAIN : Designed for use in wet, humid and dusty environments. Weatherproof housing can be immersed in water to 10-foot (3m) depth.
- FAST TRACK™ GROUND BALANCE :Automatic feature that allows user to quickly ground balance the detector in mineralized soil conditions.
- GROUND TRACK (AUTOMATIC) : Detector engineered with technology to continuously measure ground mineralization and automatically adjust itself for optimum performance.(Four track speeds on ATX)
- MULTI-FREQUENCY (PULSE INDUCTION) : Detector that divides its power into multiple frequencies to overcome the effects of mineralized soil and saltwater content. Discrimination and Target ID capabilities are limited.
- EXTERNAL SPEAKER :
- ELECTRONIC PINPOINTING : This Non-Motion All-Metal Mode is used to precisely locate a detected target’s location in the ground.
- Maximum Detection on all targets : at the same time. No need to switch modes to enhance detection of one target while degrading another.
- Advanced Ground Balance: has wide range to ground balance from heavily mineralized ground (ironstone) to saltwater without switching to special modes.
- Exclusive Design DD Searchcoil: enhances detection of small items without having to slow down the scanning speed of the coil.
- Motion and Non-Motion Modes: provides optimum performance based on your hunting preference and conditions.
- Fully Collapsible: the ATX can be operated with its stem fully extended, fully collapsed, or anywhere in between.
- Quick Iron Check feature and adjustable Discrimination
- Ground Track with 4 settings: Choose setting that best handles rapidly changing ground mineralization.
- LED Indicators: show signal strength and current settings.
- Waterproof Speaker: built in for option to search without headphones.
- Frequency Scan: auto function for minimizing RFI interference.
- Volume Control: adjust to limit the response of large signals in order to better hear deep/faint signals.
ATX with 12″ DD Coil
Soft storage/ travel case*
Rechargeable Batteries and charger*
ATX™ basic unit can be submerged to a maximum 10-foot depth
The ATX™ is an extreme pulse induction detector. Provides ultimate multi-frequencies for all terrains and extreme conditions!
10″ x 12″ DD PROformance™ Standard Searchcoil (easier pinpointing than traditional DD Coils)
Garrett ATX™ Deepseeker®Package
Includes the ATX™ basic package above plus the 20″ Deepseeker® Mono Searchcoil and military-grade Garrett hard case as an available upgrade.
Buy Garrett Metal Detectors online in Canada with Free Shipping from Dan’s Dive Shop. Available Online Only.