Fourth Element Argonaut 2.0 Drysuit System
The Fourth Element Argonaut 2.0 Drysuit features an ergonomic bio-mapped design along with a telescopic torso allows maximum comfort and range of movement whether diving in conditions of extreme cold, using multiple thermal layers, or with lighter undersuits in warmer waters.
When you need the confidence that your suit combines years of manufacturing, design and diving experience to deliver ultimate performance, look no further.
Achieves European Standard EN 14225 – 2: 2005 for Drysuits in accordance with E U Directive 89/686/EEC.
The Argonaut is available in a flex trilaminate, an extremely lightweight breathable Kevlar reinforced fabric or in a hybrid version with flex on the legs and the Kevlar on the torso, in men’s and women’s sizes.
Fourth Element Argonaut 2.0 is the new pattern of the award winning Argonaut Drysuit that has been developed for the BIOMAPsystem. At the heart of this design process was the quest for improved mobility, stronger construction, greater streamlining, easier gas management, lighter weight and easier donning and doffing, but most importantly, the introduction of an improved women’s pattern, that fits beautifully.
The result is a suit which performs superbly, produced using a system to confidently size customers, or to produce a made to measure
We now offer In Store Financing for your new Drysuit system. Finance Your Drysuit CLICK HERE
• Featuring tough yet comfortable CorduraTM Flex fabric, the telescopic torso, front-entry suit has the classic profile of a technical diving drysuit but with the unique design characteristics and special features you would expect from fourth element.
• Designed to be hard wearing, Duratex panels reinforce key areas including shoulders, elbows and knees as well as protecting the exterior of every seam in the suit.
• The most comfortable drysuit boots ever designed feature ergonomic insoles and intuitive ankle straps in both the standard boot and the trimmed-down tech dry boot.
• Two tech pockets with bungee loops to secure equipment, wetnotes sleeves and zipped top flap pockets are fitted as standard.
• The TiZip Masterseal Composite Zip adds flexibility and reduces bulk compared wth the traditional metal drysuit zip.
• Apeks inlet and exhaust valves.
‘Custom fit’ as standard. Customized fit will be available at no extra charge on all suits enabling modification of arm and leg length to achieve better fit and, of course, boot sizes.
Optional factory fitted extras will include the KUBI dryglove system and the SiTech Antares ring system and silicone seals, and p-valves from SiTech or AGIR. In house options include addition of Halcyon or Light Monkey p-valves and standard removable Kubi drysuit ring system.
Mens: Small Short-Triple Extra Large Tall
Womens: 8-Short-18 Tall
Please allow 2-3 months for delivery.
Try the design your drysuit app now CLICK HERE