Faber LP108 Scuba Tank
The Faber LP108 Scuba Tank is a popular low pressure scuba tank for divers who prefer the buoyancy characteristics of the low pressure series Faber scuba tanks and the Faber LP108 Scuba Tank offers the perfect combination of balance, volume and favourable weighting characteristics.
Faber LP108’s have been a great seller for decades, most popular in Florida where Cave Diving requires higher capacity doubles, these cylinders are designed to be filled up to their maximum potential for increased exploration in Cave or Technical Diving environments.
Tanks are low pressure 2400psi rating with +10% overfill allowance.
- DOT 3AA specification with a 10% plus fill.
- All cylinders are oxygen cleaned and suitable for Nitrox use.
- Inlet Thread 3/4″ – 14 NPSM.
- Self draining boot and Convertible DIN/Yoke valve included.
- Color – Faber White, corrosion resistant finish for durability.
- ( * ) Length of cylinder only, no valve. ( ** ) Weight is tank only.
- Diameters, Capacities and Weight are nominal.
- Tanks ship with a Nitrox or Air Visual Tank Inspection Sticker
Come standard with Blue Steel Pro Valve with Din/Yoke convertible insert.
Buy Faber Tanks Online from Dan’s Dive Shop with Free Shipping. Save $25 on in store pickup and receive a FREE Air Fill and VIP.