Faber FXG 100 Hot Dip Galvanized Scuba Tank 3442psi
Faber FXG 100 Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Scuba Tank 34442psi is our most popular scuba tank. The Faber HP100 galvanized tank comes standard with a Blue Steel DIN K Valve and Boot.
Hot Dip Galvanized tanks offer superior corrosion and rust resistance and maintain a much more elegant appearance in comparison to the painted tanks, which are still very popular in the market place.
One of our most popular tanks for technical diving with nitrox or trimix.
- Built in Italy by Faber Cylinders with 40 years of experience
- Oxygen cleaned for use with up to 40% pre-blended Nitrox
- DOT Special Permit #13488 and Transport Canada #SU7694-237 approved
- Exclusive Phosphatized-cleaned internal surface
- Hot dip galvanized silver finish
- Manufactured using the deep draw process with Chromium Molybdenum steel
- Includes Blue Steel Nitrox Pro Valve with DIN/Yoke conversion
- High quality, injection-molded custom tank boot with round rim
- 3442 psi working pressure
Includes Blue Steel PRO Valve Nitrox
- Premium valve from Blue Steel
- Made in Italy
- Removable Spin-Out DIN insert Included
- Rubberized knob for impact resistance
|In Sea Water with Valve:||HP100|
|Service Pressure:||3442 psi|
|Buoyancy *Full:||– 8.41 lbs|
|Buoyancy * Empty:||-0.59 lbs|
Buy Faber Tanks Online in Canada with Free Shipping from Dan’s Dive Shop, a Top Stocking Faber Scuba Tank Dealer.