DIVESOFT Set Blender Max Trimix Analyzer
The DIVESOFT Set Blender Max Trimix Analyzer is an accurate and precision apparatus for measuring oxygen, nitrogen and helium concentration in diving breathing mixtures. It is a necessary assistant for technical divers who use nitrox and trimix mixtures.
DIVESOFT analyzer is characterized by high precision and reliability through innovative solutions of helium content measurement. This technology works on the principle of the speed of sound and is developed and patented by DIVESOFT. Because it is never a need to change the helium sensor, as is the case with other analyzers.
We now offer In Store Financing for your new Drysuit system. Finance Your Drysuit CLICK HERE
Another advantage DIVESOFT analyzer is the number of features and accessories. Analyzers have built-in calculator for mixing gases, it can be connected to the compressor to monitor oxygen concentration during continuous filling with warning alarms (can also be wired relay automatically turns off the compressor when critical values), and plug-in modules can measure voltage and resistance. This is especially useful for determining the state of charge of diving lamps and scooters respectively state bulbs / lamps.
The analyzer can detect a faulty air if it is a hypoxic mixture with nitrogen and other inert gas is not present. This feature represents a major safety advantage over other analyzers in the world market.
HOW IT WORKS?
Standard electrochemical oxygen sensor is used for oxygen content measurement. The content of helium is measured by speed of sound. Each gas has different spread of sound because his density. The device generates sounds (knocking) and they go thru labyrinth and there are caught with sensitive microphone. The accuracy is +/- 1%.
HOW IT USE?
The Analyzer has many sophisticated features, nevertheless control is easy and intuitive. Mount one of flow limiters on valve, switch the analyzer on and oxygen and helium content appears.
- OLED display
- Durable aluminum body
- Plug-in connector
- USB connector
- instant MOD and END calculation for measured gas
- faulty air attention
- built-in mixing calculators
- Continuous mixing mode with alert and switching off relay possibility for high pressure compressors during continuous gas blending
- Gas purity mode for argon measurement.
- Atmospheric pressure and temperature detection – recalibration after altitude and temperature change not necessary
- PC connectible – measured data recording
- Watertight case #8015 (included with package)
- Professional flow limiter #8021 (Included with package)
- Standard flow limiter #8020
- Connection hose #8009 (included with package)
- Ohmmeter #801 (included with package)
- Voltmeter #8017 (included with package)
- Measuring cables #8014 (included with package)
- Spare Parts Kit #8019 (included with package)
- Power adapter #3026 (included with package)
Buy Divesoft gear online in Canada from Dan’s Dive Shop, a top stocking Divesoft dealer.