Dive Rite CX2 Light
The Dive Rite CX2 Light packs a powerful punch as a primary recreational dive light or a backup light for recreational, wreck, cave or technical diving.
Get ready to see your dives in a whole new light. The CX2 handheld light has been completely redesigned to provide incredible power and versatility for all your underwater adventures. The Luminous SST40 LED paired with a smooth reflector produces an impressive 1700 lumens at max output* in a crisp and usable 8-degree, fixed focus beam. Powerful enough for the most demanding technical divers with a sleek ergonomic design and compact size ideal for travel.
The single head-mounted push button provides a simple and intuitive user interface. Quickly toggle through four power levels plus strobe mode. The button is also illuminated with a color LED indicating the level of battery charge, so you’ll never have any surprises.
The CX2 is powered by an included high quality, user-replaceable 5000mah 21700 battery providing up to 2.75 hrs of burn time on high*. Alternatively, a battery adapter sleeve included with the light allows it to use any protected 18650 batteries that you may already own.
A 2-piece tail cap design allows charging using an integrated USB-C charging port, eliminating the need to carry a bulky charger or remove the battery for charging. The all-aluminum CNC machined body is type III hard anodized for extreme durability.
The light body comes pre-drilled and tapped to accept the Dive Rite QRM mounting system for secure mounting to any Dive Rite QRM handmount (not included).
Includes a wrist lanyard, 5000mah 21700 battery, 18650 battery sleeve, USB-C charging cord, and EVA foam clamshell case.
*Note: Specified max lumen values are measured within 30 seconds after turning the light on with freshly charged batteries. Output slowly tapers while in use. ANSI runtime is the amount of continuous runtime until the light drops to 10% of its original value. Runtimes stated are using the included 21700 5000mah battery. Runtimes will be less when using an 18650 battery.
- 1700 lumens max output
- Fixed focus, smooth reflector with 8 degree beam
- Simple, head-mounted push button activation
- Luminous SST40 LED
- 5 modes*:
- High (100%): 1700 lumens max, 2.75hrs
- Medium (50%): 980 lumens max, 5.75 hrs
- Low (25%): 500 lumens max, 9.5 hrs
- Very Low (5%): 80 lumens max, 39 hrs
- Strobe (100%): 1700 lumens max, 10% duty cycle, 10 hrs
- LED Battery level indicator
- 5000mah 21700 3.6V protected li-ion battery included
- Compatible with protected 18650 batteries using included adapter sleeve
- 2-piece tail cap with integrated USB-C charging port
- ~6 hour charge time (using1500mA charger, not included)
- Fully compatible with Dive Rite QRM mounting system (not included)
- CNC machined aluminum body with hard type III black anodizing
- Waterproof to 100m, IPX8
- Weight (including 21700 battery): 12.6 oz (357 g)
- Dimensions: 7.07 in (17.96 cm) length x 1.66 in (4.21 cm) width
- Package includes: CX2 light, 21700 battery, 18650 battery adapter sleeve, USB-C charging cable, lanyard, and EVA foam protective case
Buy Dive Rite Gear, Lights and Accessories online in Canada with Free Shipping from Dan’s Dive Shop, The Top Stocking Dive Rite Dealer in Canada and a Top North American Dive Rite Dealer since 1986.