Dive Rite Classic XT Wing
The Dive Rite Classic XT Wing (model BC 5400) is the workhorse of the Dive Rite series of wings. With a rich history dating back to our early days, the Classic Wing has been dived and proven many times over, leading the way for divers to penetrate deep into caves, explore shipwrecks, or cruise comfortably deep on an ocean ledge. Designed solely for double tanks and with the option of a single or dual bladder, the Classic XT provides 60 lbs. (27.2 kg) of lift, which can accommodate two 104 ft3 (17 L) back mounted cylinders and two 80 ft3 (11L) stage bottles.
Supporting heavy doubles and stage bottles is one thing, but being able to properly balance and stabilize that amount of heavy gear for proper trim while swimming is where the Classic XT really shines. The donut-shape design provides excellent stability and control while diving by keeping a volume of inflation on the top, sides, and bottom. This, along with an optional integrated Gusset Control System (GCS) that reduces “taco” effect, promotes effective streamlining and puts buoyancy where it is most needed (throughout the torso supporting the weight of the tanks) for superior horizontal trim. The GCS is not like a bungee wing because it does not restrict airflow; instead, the GCS promotes added streamlining and buoyancy control, yet allows the wing to inflate to its full capacity.
Designed to handle the extremes, the Classic XT is built using our rugged SuperFabric® brand technology XT material that creates an armor-clad outer shell that is impervious to damaging pinches and cuts, along with a 1680 ballistic nylon diver’s side panel. Inside the SuperFabric® outer shell a heavy-duty, 210 denier nylon laminated bladder enhances the ruggedness and superior performance of the Classic XT.
The Classic XT comes equipped with a choice of a 12- or 16-inch elbow or a 16-inch rapid exhaust (pull dump) along with an appropriate low-pressure inflation hose. It also has two sets of marine-grade 316 stainless steel grommet mounting holes for attaching the wing to a harness and set of tanks.
As a part of the modular BCD system, the Dive Rite Classic XT Wing can be matched with either a TransPac® XT, Transplate, or any metal back plate and webbing harness.
The Classic XT is backed by a WORRY-FREE LIFETIME GUARANTEE and are made exclusively in the U.S.A.
- Outer bag: SuperFabric® brand technology outer shell and 1680 ballistic nylon diver’s side panel (extremely resistant to pinches and punctures)
- Inner bladder: 210-denier nylon laminated (highly resistant to pinches and punctures)
- Wing Gusset Control system for streamlining
- Lift: 60 lbs. (27.2 kg)
- Cylinder accommodation: Two 104 ft3 (17 L) back mounted cylinders and two 80 ft3 (11L) stage bottles
- 15-, 22-, or 27-inch (38, 55.8, or 68.5 cm) LP inflator hose
- 16-inch rapid exhaust (pull-dump) or 12- or 16-inch elbow
- Mounting: Two sets of marine-grade 316 stainless steel grommet holes are used to attach wing to harness and set diver trim
- Urethane flanges: Welded in place, which make it easy to switch out corrugated hoses and over pressurization valves without tools
- Weight: 3 lbs. (1.36 kg)
- Size: 24-in. H x 26-in. W (60.9 cm x 66.0 cm)
- Made in the USA
Buy Dive Rite Wings and Dive Rite Equipment Online in Canada with Free Shipping from Dan’s Dive Shop, a Top Stocking Dive Rite Dealer and the Oldest Dive Rite Retailer Worldwide.
There are no reviews yet.