Bare X-Mission Evolution Drysuit Package
The Bare X Mission Evolution Drysuit Package. Where quality meets style and durability. The specialized needs of technical divers have been incorporated into every detail of the X-Mission.
The X-Mission Evolution Drysuit Package is ideal for the advanced technical diver, or the recreational diver who wants the best combination of flexibility and durability in a travel friendly package.
We now offer In Store Financing for your new Drysuit system. Finance Your Drysuit CLICK HERE
This innovative drysuit uses our most advanced materials and construction methods, designed and purpose-built by our all-female design team in partnership with female members of a technical cave dive team to meet their demanding requirements. The lightweight and durable Nylon RipStop material is perfect for high abrasion resistance in the water and on the surface and, packs perfectly for travel.
This innovative suit was designed using our most advanced technical materials and construction methods and purpose-built, in partnership with world class team of cave/technical divers.
Harnessing the spirit of exploration, the X Mission Tech Drysuit was designed for the diver aspiring to be exploring deeper than the recreational limits, further into that cave than anyone has been before or exploring ill-fated shipwrecks are things of which adventures are made. Technical diving is drawing more and more divers, and to bring them back home safely, they depend heavily on their equipment.
Exposure protection is high up on the list for technical divers. A technical diver whose temperature is comfortable and body protected is better equipped to think about the process of diving.
While BARE has a more than one drysuit model capable of the task,they challenged themselves by asking “Can we do better? Do our drysuits meet all the needs of technical divers?” Those questions inspired us, and thus the X-Mission was born.
The X-Mission simply put, is purpose built to handle any mission. This innovative suit was designed using our most advanced technical materials and construction methods.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 2MM nylon/smoothskin “Smart Collar” with vented neck drain provides an improved seal with the BARE dry hood
- Low profile valves
- Removable inflator valve backer pad reduces discomfort as a result of the “squeeze” at depths
- Anatomically shaped torso, arms and legs
- Lightweight low profile plastic dry zipper and offset protected zipper flap to avoid contact between dry zipper and outer flap
- Low back M-PADZ reinforcement panel for added durability
- Adjustable elastic waistband at the back of the drysuit for snugging up for that perfect fit
- Field replaceable suspenders and crotch strap
- Includes 4-point suspenders
- M-PADZ knee protection
- Includes Tech Boots & 2 Expandable Tech/DATA pockets – New for 2019!
- Expandable Tech/DATA pockets w/ 5 bungee cords (3 regular / 2 thick)
- 2 needle “felled seam” construction increases seam integrity, is low profile and less prone to abrasion and finishes for a clean look
- Flexible double taped reinforcement at “critical wear” seam points for added durability
- New extremely flexible Nylon Micro RipStop Trilaminate is durable and lightweight.
- Weight: 395 gr/sqm
Available Mens Sizes: S, M, MShort, MTall, MLShort, ML, MLTall, LShort, L, LTall, XLShort, XL, XLTall, 2XLShort, 2XL, 3XL or Made to Measure.
All Suits are Custom Made. Please allow 3-4 weeks delivery.
Available Colours: Black or Red
Buy BARE Drysuits and accessories online in Canada with Free Shipping from Dan’s Dive Shop, Top Stocking BARE Dealer.
There are no reviews yet.