Bare Reactive Wetsuit 3mm
The Bare Reactive Wetsuit 3mm is representing a major step in wetsuit innovation, the Reactive 7mm uses Graphene Omnired, a responsive textile that warms the wearer using their own body heat. By tapping this heat-capturing technology, the Reactive can insulate for hours without skipping a beat. The body-responsive effects of Graphene, combined with the power of Omnired, allow divers to maximize their comfort on every dive. In fact, lab tests have shown a 5-degree Celsius average temp increase over the original Omnired Technology.
Fundamentally, Graphene is a one-atom-thick layer of carbon arranged in a hexagonal lattice structure. At room temperature, it’s one of the best conductors of thermal energy ever discovered. Materially, Graphene is strong, flexible, lightweight and, of course, highly conductive—all traits that are well suited for use in a wetsuit.
But Bare didn’t stop at the lining. In a step toward sustainable design, the Reactive is made from a clean limestone-based foam that minimizes pollution while performing at the same level (or higher) as petroleum-based alternatives. Dope-dyed fibers cut pollution and wastewater discharge in our textile operations, and water-based glue—rather than solvent—perform over the long life of your suit while sparing the air of unclean toxins during the production process.
Some of the world’s leading brands rely on Celliant to deliver the benefits of infrared including New Balance, Asics, and Puma.
Built into every Bare Reactive wetsuit is the scientifically proven Omnired Infrared Technology. Thirteen thermo-reactive minerals are woven into the suit’s lining, converting body heat into energy and reflecting it back to your skin. Medical studies have shown that this infrared energy improves the body’s circulation. Increased circulation improves oxygen levels in the body, enabling you to use less energy, improving overall warmth and increasing your dive time.
Features & Benefits
- Graphene Omnired delivers unparalleled insulation
- Limestone-based foam that cuts pollution, but not performance
- Dope-dyed fibers cut pollution and wastewater discharge
- Water-based glue spares the air of unclean toxins
- Hook-and-loop adjustment on collar features a booklet-style cover, to protect your suit from snags and pilling
- Seamless underarms for superior comfort and mobility
- Extra-long (21″) G-Lock2 back zipper with offset tooth design and PU coated zip tape guards against water entry
- Skin-to-skin double internal sealing zipper flap
- Full length puller with silicon print for easy grip; grip tab at base of
- Extra-long (11”) heavy-duty ankle zippers for easy donning (7MM + 5MM only)
- Armor Flex 2.0 highly flexible, durable, abrasion resistant 3-D
- Anatomically correct pattern for three dimension fit throughout
Titan Black, Blue
Buy BARE wetsuits, drysuits and accessories online in Canada with Free Shipping from Dan’s Dive Shop, a Top Stocking Dealer.