Avatar Drysuit Package
The Avatar Drysuit Package (Drysuit 101 with Underwear set 901) offers all essential features you need in a proper drysuit set-up at a great price point with all the right features.
The Avatar Drysuit 101 features an Advanced ergonomic construction that eliminates four way seams in the crotch and under arm areas, giving you unrivalled mobility in this price range.
Avatar brand is targeted at clients who are looking for a simple, cost effective product with good quality and service support. The offer is limited only to standard, shelf product configuration and sizing.
We now offer In Store Financing for your new Drysuit system. Finance Your Drysuit CLICK HERE
A Telescoping torso construction allows for maximum mobility reaching in and backwards for the best body movement and adaptation underwater.
The Avatar Drysuit 101 features internal suspenders and a crotch strap to keep the suit in the proper position on your body.
There are key Oxford reinforcements in the butt, crotch, knees, and elbows for increased durability and abrasion resistance.
This suit also features a neoprene Warm Neck Collar to keep your neck warmer in colder water and to allow the hood to stay neat and securely inside the collar.
This Avatar Drysuit Package is accessorized properly with 2 comfortable and spacious cargo pockets with shockcord bungee loops to secure items securely inside.
The pockets are extremely easy to use with dry gloves.
The Avatar suit also features the Flex Sole boots which are our favourite footwear choice.
The suit als0 comes with glued latex wrist and neck seals, Apeks Valves.
The suits finished with a combination of navy blue and black colouring with white accents.
The Avatar comes with a handy compact drysuit bag that packs small and light even for travel.
The nicest thing about this great suit is that it also comes with an amazing underwear package made of recycled bottles melted and formed into a yarn. Socks also come with the suit and underwear.
The AVATAR 901 UNDERSUIT is designed as a comfortable and functional insulation under your dry suit. Functionality, very high flexibility and simplicity of construction allowed us to create a comfortable and inexpensive diving undersuit that will meet the expectations of all those who are looking for an economical alternative in the market. It’s warm and cozy, flexible and well laid out, but there’s more!
SHERPA fleece on top is covered with a smooth jersey knitted fabric in grey melange color, which provides maximum stretch and ease of washing and drying of the AVATAR undersuit. The undersuit can be easily washed in a washing machine at 30 degrees Celsius and dried in a tumble dryer.
- Rapid drying process, perfect for warm climate
- Breathable membrane for increased comfort while on the surface
- The cut and accessories of the suit include all the necessary options as standard: suspenders, pockets, telescopic, knee, elbow and crotch protection, wrist seals and cuffs in cut-to- size option
- SupportedbytheSantiGroup-aguaranteeofgoodserviceand after-sales support
- Possibilitytoadjustthesizeoftheshoeifnecessary(within the price, waiting time)
- Possibility to install Santi Smartseals system in the cuffs (additional upgrade cost)
-Innovative, breathable, four-layer nylon membrane material
-Avatar offers all the necessary features you need in the right dry suit configuration:
– An advanced ergonomic cut that eliminates the underarm and crotch four- piece design for unrivalled suit mobility in this price range.
– Telescopic torso design for full body mobility and underwater adaptation
– Inner suspenders and crotch strap to ensure the suit is properly positioned on the body
– Front watertight zip covered with a protective fabric flap
– Oxford Nylon reinforcements on the knees and elbows and a specially designed crotch pad to increase strength and prevent abrasion in these areas.
– Neoprene insulation of the latex neck seal.
– Two comfortable and spacious technical pockets with bungee loops. Pockets perfectly suited for opening in dry gloves
– Comfortable and flexible neoprene boots,
– Apeks valves
– Latex neck seal with trimming option
– Conical latex wrist seals with trimming option
– Elegant combination of dark blue and black with white accents.
– The Avatar comes with a handy, compact dry suit bag and neoprene hood.
- The AVATAR 901 UNDERSUIT is designed as a comfortable and functional insulation under your dry suit. Functionality, very high flexibility and simplicity of construction allowed us to create a comfortable and inexpensive diving undersuit that will meet the expectations of all those who are looking for an economical alternative in the market. It’s warm and cozy, flexible and well laid out, but there’s more!
- AVATAR No.901 is made of modern SHERPA fleece fabric with wool-like finish inside with a weight of 450 g/m2 produced from 100% recycled plastic bottles. By purchasing our product, you are contributing to the protection of the environment, which is so important for our diving community.
Santi Smart Dry Gloves Ring System
Dry gloves are not included in the set.
Includes: P-valve and Hose, Adhesive, Wrench, Rinse Bottle and Sandpaper.
Grey Drysuit Gloves
Buy Avatar Drysuits Online in Canada with Free Shipping from Dan’s Dive Shop, a Top Stocking (Santi) Dealer. Includes Duty, Import Taxes and Brokerage (Made in Poland Suits and Underwear are subject to high duty rates).
- 2 years for the coating and bonding of the drysuit from the date of purchase confirmed by an entry inthe user’s manual or proof of purchase.
- neck seal and wrist seal cuffs – warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase,
- plastic waterproof zipper – warranty of 1 year from the date of purchase,
- boots and valves – warranty of 1 year from the date of purchase.
WARRANTY DOES NOT INCLUDE
- damage caused by failure to follow these instructions as well as any mechanical damage caused byexternal factors,
- damage caused by improper use or storage of the drysuit (e.g. storage in moisture, strong heating, useof improper preservatives and cleaning agents, etc.),
- damage caused by unauthorized modification or repair.
- The warranty card must be confirmed by the seller with the date and place of purchase. Only aconfirmed warranty card is proof to report damage covered by warranty by the manufacturer.
In case of a complaint, the cost of shipping to the service is charged to the owner of the drysuit. After accepting the complaint, all costs related to warranty repair and return to the customer are covered by SNT Marine. The complaint should be submitted to the place of purchase of the product.