Atomic Aquatics X1 BladeFin
Atomic Aquatics X1 BladeFin is a high-performance Atomic Aquatics fin at a moderate price. Atomic SplitFins have a flexible blade designed for ease and efficiency of kicking. The BladeFins are designed for power and speed with a moderately firm blade. New X1 BladeFins are designed with a firmer blade for ultimate power general purpose diving, tech diving, extreme applications and alternate kicking styles.
Why X1 BladeFins?
- Firmer, shorter blade design to maximize kicking power.
- Solid internal frame delivers more control.
- Maneuverability for tight spaces.
- Perfect for general purpose diving, tech diving and extreme applications.
- Great for alternate kicking with a flutter kick and the occasional frog kick. This fin is not suitable for cave, technical or dir based diving, as it is incapable of doing a proper helicopter turn or back kick.
X1 BladeFin Design
Legendary Atomic Aquatics design and quality.
1. Rigid Low-Profile Side Rails and Shorter, Stiffer Blade
2. Monocoque Structure and Power Plate
3. Asymmetrical Blade Bend Flexing
|4. Vertical Stabilizers or Strakes
Adds stability and lowers drag to keep the fin tracking straight as an arrow. Other fin designs use taller side rails to keep the fin tracking straight. By using strakes to straighten the fin, the X1 BladeFin does not add significant side drag like tall side rails.
X1 BladeFin Kicking Styles
Optimal performance for general purpose diving and alternate kicking styles.
The X1 BladeFin has the backbone to control and maneuver in tight spaces, perfect for alternate kicking styles such as helicopter, scissors, backwards, flutter and frog-kicks. Another design attribute of the X1 BladeFin that contributes to improved alternate kicking styles is asymmetrical blade bend flexing which provides more feel and control of the fin to maneuver more effectively without folding.
EZ-LOK Buckle System
Taller Foot Pocket Design
|Warranty & Care
Atomic Aquatics fins are warranted against defects for a period of one year. Keep out of direct sunlight when possible to avoid color fading. Store your fins with the foot pocket inserts in place and in a manner that prevents deforming.