Scubapro Everflex 7/5mm Wetsuit
The Scubapro Everflex 7/5mm Wetsuit Steamer is an advanced, extra-comfortable EverFlex wetsuit that has been stylishly redesigned to give you even better fit and freedom.
Offering new sizes and a long list of improvements, SCUBAPRO’s premium wetsuit line is better than ever.
SCUBAPRO’s EVERFLEX line of wetsuits has long stood at the forefront of quality dive thermal protection. Yet every year SCUBAPRO designers work tirelessly to improve and restyle these steamers to increase comfort, expand convenience features and provide even better fit and freedom. This year is no exception.
All new Scubapro Everflex steamers are made with X-Foam neoprene and are assembled using an innovative and environmentally friendly solvent-free water-based glue.
SCUBAPRO’s Everflex is produced with X-Foam neoprene, an exclusive SCUBAPRO formula. X-Foam, now used in all of our wetsuits, is the only formula which complies with very strict P.A.H. test requirements. P.A.H. (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons) are found in many things, including petroleum-based products. We are very encouraged to be able to offer this neoprene blend in order to better protect both divers and our seas.
Many of the same tested features are included, but our EverFlex neoprene steamers are now in a pre-formed dimensional shape so it fits and moves more naturally with your body and delivers unparalleled comfort, stretch and flexibility.
We have also added heliospan lining in the torso area of the steamers, for added protection and insulation. EverFlex provides excellent fit for a wide range of people. If you are tired of the struggle to get into your suit, EverFlex is for you.
- Made from 100 percent Everflex neoprene, an X-Foam formulation, for durability and better health.
- Suits are assembled using a solvent-free water-based glue. SCUBAPRO is the first in the industry to offer this environmentally and diver friendly adhesive material.
- Multi-thickness panels deliver a superior combination of warmth and flexibility.
- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum flexibility.
- Double blind-stitched outer seams are durable and watertight, and single blind-stitched inner seams are comfortable against bare skin.
- New nylon thread resists abrasion for longer suit life.
- Diamond Span inner lining’s water-draining material enhances cold-water protection. For 2017, it is combined with a second lining for improved stretch, making donning and doffing that much easier.
- Diagonal back zipper offers increased long-term durability and ease of use.
- Glideskin seals at the wrist, ankles and neck minimize water intrusion.
- 7/5 mm and 5/4mm suits feature double zippered seals at ankle and wrists.
- 3/2mm suit features single Glideskin seals at the wrists.
- New neck zipper aids in donning and doffing and enhances comfort between dives.
- Compression-molded zipper flap/spine pad reduces water entry and increases back protection.
- Tatex knee and shoulder pads offer protection against abrasion.
- Seat area is also protected with an abrasion-resistant outside lining to increase durability and extend the life of the suit.
- Extensive range of new sizes for both men and women means all divers can enjoy the perfect fit and the ultimate in comfort.
- Available in 16 mens and 17 womens sizes. Click on size chart for more details.
Men: S, ST, MS, M, MT, LS, L, LT, XLS, XL, XLT, 2XLS, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL.
Women: 2XS, XS, S, ST, MS, M, MT, LS, L, LT, XLS, XL, XLT, 2XLS, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL.
Abbreviations for second letters: S= short, T=Tall. For example, a MT is a Medium Tall, a LS is a Large Short.
The Scubapro Everflex 7/5mm wetsuit is produced with X-Foam neoprene, an exclusive SCUBAPRO formula.
SCUBAPRO was the first in diving in 2012 to introduce X-FOAM blend neoprene as part of our ongoing effort to better protect divers and our environment. All SCUBAPRO neoprene is X-FOAM.
- PETROLEUM FREE made from limestone neoprene.
- ONLY FORMULA WHICH COMPLIES TO P.A.H. TESTS ensuring fewer pollutants.
- LIGHTER WEIGHT for travel and comfort.
- GREATER ELASTICITY increases comfort and mobility.
- HIGHER INSULATION EFFICIENCY for better heat retention.
- VERY DURABLE for years of diving adventure
Price Includes Duty and Brokerage. No Sales outside of Canada.
Buy Scubapro Gear Online in Canada with Free Shipping from Dan’s Dive Shop, a Top Stocking Dealer.