Bare Reactive 3mm Wetsuit
The Bare Reactive 3mm Wetsuit, a major innovation in wetsuit comfort; Reactive, the first wetsuit in dive to use Celliant® Infrared fabric, a responsive textile, that continuously warms the diver using their own body heat.
WHAT IS CELLIANT® INFRARED
The suit is made with scientifically proven Celliant® Infrared Technology – 13 thermo-reactive minerals woven into the fabric lining that convert body heat into infrared energy and reflect it back onto the diver. Medical studies have shown that infrared energy improves the body’s circulation. Increased circulation improves oxygen levels in the body, enabling you to use less energy, improving overall warmth and increasing your dive time.
KEEPING DIVERS WARMER
Reactive is the first dive suit of its kind to utilize Celliant® Infrared Technology. Because we’ve also incorporated our No-Stitch Technology (NST), a construction technique that virtually eliminates seam stitching – it’s all heat taped and sealed – the diver stays warmer by reducing flushing within the suit. Usually, we use that system for drysuits – this is the first wetsuit we’ve used it on. We’ve also incorporated a proprietary neoprene offering our highest degree of stretch, so it’s unbelievably comfortable and responsive to dive in.
Some of the world’s leading brands rely on Celliant to deliver the benefits of infrared including New Balance, Asics, and Puma.
Features & Benefits
- Velcro adjustment on collar features a booklet-style cover, to protect your suit from snags and pilling
- Seamless underarms for superior comfort and mobility
- Extra-long (21”) S-Lock2 back zipper with offset tooth design and PU coated zip tape guards against water entry
- Skin-to-skin double internal sealing zipper flap
- Full length puller with silicon print for easy grip; grip tab at base of the zipper
- Extra-long (11”) heavy-duty ankle zippers for easy donning
- Armor Flex 2.0 highly flexible, durable, abrasion resistant 3-D knee pads
- Anatomically correct pattern for three dimension fit throughout
- ELASTEK FULL-STRETCH neoprene combined with CELLIANT® fabric for our highest degree of warmth, stretch and comfort
- Reactive uses Celliant® Infrared technology to turn wasted body heat into usable infrared energy. The lining is enhanced with 13 thermoreactive minerals woven into the fabric of the wetsuit that react to your body heat converting it to infrared energy and reflecting it back to the body increasing circulation and body warmth.
- Using our patented No Stitch Technology (NST) process, until now only found in our drysuits, Reactive is made without a single seam stitch keeping you drier, warmer and diving longer
Sizes: S, M, MTall, MLShort, ML, MLTall, LShort, L, LTall, XLShort, XL, XLTall, 2XLShort, 2XL
Titan Black, Red, Blue
Buy BARE Wetsuits Online in Canada with Free Shipping from Dan’s Dive Shop, a Top Stocking Dealer.